Planning & Pension Advice
Our advice and services to clients can accommodate a wide range of themes, but pension planning might typically include some or all of the following:
- Advising on, selecting a provider, and establishing a new personal pension plan.
- Consolidation advice to facilitate the creation of a single pension fund, or to reduce the number of pension plans, a client may have.
- Where we are providing specific advice to ‘transfer’ benefits from an occupational pension scheme, or to ‘switch’ funds from one personal pension plan to another, there are strict regulatory procedures that we are required to follow and which is reflected in our fees.
- Retirement exit strategy.
- Discussing and agreeing the ‘shape’ of a required annuity, and obtaining best terms from the market including consideration of any opportunity to obtain ‘enhanced annuity terms’ where there are special health considerations.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PLANNING & PENSION ADVICE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS
IN2MATRIX OFFICES WORLDWIDE
In2Matrix © 2016. All rights reserved.