Global Benefits Management
GBM (Global Benefit Management) enables multinationals to effectively manage insured employee risk benefits on a global basis. This approach provides integrated brokerage and consulting services on a global, regional and local level.
GBM is centrally coordinated to align with the company’s preferred governance framework, whilst remaining flexible to changing business strategies.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GLOBAL BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
- Visibility and control over benefits
- Single point of contact with integrated regional and local brokerage and consulting services
- Full transparency of services and fees
- Defined and refined guidelines such as overall benefit philosophy and policy guidelines
- Commonality of structured approach to the placement of insurances, information flows, and decision authorities with respect to the design and financing of insured risk benefits globally/regionally
- Global leverage with insurers
- Global Profit Sharing agreements
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS
IN2MATRIX OFFICES WORLDWIDE
In2Matrix © 2016. All rights reserved.